Thursday, January 22, 2009

What I am going to be working on

I am going to be working on a BOM with friends from cafemom in a group called Scrapping with Friends. I bought the material I needed today to alter my notebook so I can jot down stuff about me that I want to include in the BOM. I think this is an important task because I think my kids will really enjoy knowing all this stuff either when I am gone and unable to tell them or just to know things about me that they may not already know. I will post a picture of my altered notebook when I get it done. It may take a few days because of having 4 kids and the youngest being 3 months. I don't get as much scrapping time as I used to....but he is worth it. I really need to get to work on his baby album, I haven't done anything in it. :0 I will hopefully be posting more things within the next few weeks. I am hoping to get some projects done. There are so many things in SWF I really want to try.Well...until then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment